Special Journal of Chemistry and Biochemistry Innovations hopes to bring together the global best brains to exchange ideas on the Chemistry of Biodiversity as one of the key bases for sustainable development.
Chemistry of Biodiversity Virtual Conference is a forum where global best brains can exchange ideas on the complexities of the different varieties of life on earth.
The chemistry (reactions) of chemicals (matter) appears to be the key means through which different life forms (humans, plant animals including the microscopic world) interact with the environment.
Sustainability and adaptations of this diversity of life forms on the earth’s surfaces depend on the chemical interactions between these life forms and the environment. “Everything you hear, see, smell, taste, and touch involve chemistry and chemicals (matter),” So even if you are not called chemists, you do chemistry every day.
The ultimate goal of the Chemistry of Biodiversity Virtual Conference 2021 includes impacting the sustainable development global agenda. It seeks to impact the economic, ecological, cultural, recreational, and scientific aspects of biodiversity.
Getting the first things right will align every other thing properly and all work in tandem towards long-term result-oriented global systems stability and sustainability.
Probing into the deep dynamics of the chemistry of chemicals allows us to have a say on the biodiversities of life and enables us to manipulate biodiversity for short and long term benefits of humans
Abstracts are stand-alone documents that should be clear, concise, and educative enough to allow readers to make decisions without reading the full text.
Abstracts are also published separately as Journals supplements without the may text.
Structured abstracts will be upgraded and published as “Opinion papers” or “Position papers”.
Purity and safety are among the watchwords that govern our interpretation of natural and simulated chemistry around us. What do you think?
Chemistry of Biodiversity Virtual Conference 2021
DATE: September 23rd – 25th 2021
Deadline for Abstracts: Septembers 14th, 2021
SEE THE TABLE OF EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR THE SPECIAL CONFERENCE COMING UP FROM 23RD TO 25TH SEPTEMBER 2021
Fill these forms to register for the conference
1. Register to present your papers (Attach or paste your Abstracts)
2. Register to listen and learn from others (NO Abstracts)
Selected topics include but are not limited to:
Session 1: Immunochemistry and Epigenetics
- Biological chemistry, and Chemical biology
- Biophysics, and Systems biology,
- RNA biology, and Immunochemistry,
- Neurobiology, and Epigenetics,
- Computational biology, ’Omics, and many more.
- Molecular Biology, and Autophagy
- Cells, and Biotechnology
Session 2: Cell biology and human disease
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Bacterial Toxins and Immunity
- Proteomics and Cancer Biology
- Metastasis Laboratory analysis
- Protein Crystallography
- Cellular Signalling and Human Disease
Session 3: Infection and Immunity
- Developmental Biology of the Skin
- Developmental and RNA Biology
- Down Syndrome Research and Fluorescent Proteins
- Chromoproteins and Fungal Pathogens
- Gene Expression Control
- Infection and Immunity
- Intracellular Signalling and Cancer
- Mitochondria in Ageing and Disease
Session 4: Cell Regulation and Death
- Cell Regulation and Cell Death
- Molecular Biology of Host-pathogens Interactions
- Yeast whole Genome assay
- Cellular Microbiology
- Nuclear Signalling and Peptide Biology
- Proteomics Laboratories
- Peptide Folding and Drug Design
Session 5: Proteins in diseases
- Proteases, Serpins, and Cytolysins in Cell Development and Death
- Protein Folding, Misfolding, and Disease
- Protein Interaction and Cancer Research Lab
- Role of Hyaluronan in Disease
- Structural and Biophysical Studies of Macromolecular Interactions
- Structural Biology and Structural Virology
We invite all stakeholders in this virtual online conference about matters that concerns all of us. It is brought to the comforts of your bedrooms, doorsteps, and anywhere so as to give you chance to let your voice be heard.
Desperate times need very desperate measures. No travels restrictions, no lockdowns, no vaccine passports, no visa applications, and so on. We can still achieve a lot in the pandemic despite the aftermath of the pandemic that brought us to the new normal ways of life.
If you do not say here I am, no one will know where you are and what you have to say to the world. Let’s embrace the new normal post ways of doing things as we prepare for the post-pandemic life.
Register and invite your contacts as well so that together we blaze the trail of sustainable development
To Register for the Chemistry of Biodiversity Virtual conference 2021 on October 8-9th, 2021, fill the form above or call us: +256 726 011573/ +256700488917 and/or send a mail to us at email@example.com.
You will get an instant response in not more than 48hrs, from our dedicated staff mandated to serve you.
- Groups more than 20, get 30% off
- Register to listen [ US$10].
- Corporate Exposition: ….US$100
Queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org or (what’s app +256726011573) or direct call +256700488917
Accepted abstracts will be published as supplements in the Special Journal of Chemistry and Biochemistry Innovations
It will also be published in all our social media outlets. Authors will be guided on how to write the manuscript for publication in any of our 20 special Journals.